|Department||Department of Physics|
|Department||Department of Physics|
Experimental Condensed Matter Physics, Optical Properties of Nano Phosphors, Structural and Optical Properties of Perovskites, II-VI Semiconductor Thin Films, Inorganic solar cells
Publications in SCI International Journals
1. Ayush Khare and Shashi Bhushan, Electroluminescent Studies of Chemically Deposited (Zn-Cd)S:Cu, F Films; Crystal Research and Technology 41 (7) (2006) 689-697.
2. Ayush Khare and S. Bhushan, Effects of KI/LiF/CdCl2 on Photoluminescent and Electroluminescent Properties of Nanocrystalline (Zn-Cd)S: Cu Films; Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids 161 (11) (2006) 631-644.
3. Ayush Khare, Characterization of Chemically Deposited (Zn-Cd)S: Cu Nano-Crystalline Films; Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials 11 (11) (2009) 1805-1809.
4. Ayush Khare, Effects of the Zn Concentration on Electro-Optical Properties of ZnxCd1-XS Films; Chalcogenide Letters 6 (12) (2009) 661-671.
5. Ayush Khare, Effects of Copper Concentration on Electro – optical and Structural Properties of Chemically Deposited Nanosized (Zn-Cd)S: Cu films; Journal of Luminescence 130 (7) (2010) 1268-1274.
6. T. Abdul Kareem, A. Anu Kaliani and Ayush Khare, Characterization of Mn doped ZnS Nanocrystalline Powder Dispersed in Polyvinyl Alcohol, Arabian Journal of Chemistry 5 (2012) 425–429.
7. Ayush Khare, D. S. Kshatri and R. B. Sahu, Structural and Optical Properties of Chemically Deposited Nanocrystalline CdS Films, Journal of Ovonic Research, 7 (2) (2011) 36-43.
9. Ayush Khare, R. B. Sahu and Suchinder K. Sharma, Effects of NaF on Optical and Structural Properties of CdxZn1−xS Nano Crystalline Films, Optik-International Journal of Light and Electron Optics, 123 (2012) 1133-37.
10. D. S. Kshatri, Ayush Khare and Piyush Jha, Thermoluminescence studies of SrAl2O4: Eu phosphors at different Dy concentrations, Chalcogenide Letters, 10 (3) (2013) 121-129.
11. D. S. Kshatri, Ayush Khare and Piyush Jha, Effects of Dy concentration on luminescent properties of SrAl2O4: Eu phosphors" Optik: Intl. Journal of Light and Electron Optics, 124 (17) (2013) 2974-2978.
12. Ayush Khare and Tandesh Chandra, Comparison of Optical and Structural Characteristics of CdxZn1-xS: Na, Sm/Pr Films, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, 16 (1-2) (2014) 149-155.
13. Janita Saji, Ayush Khare, S.P. Mahapatra and R. N. P. Chaudhary, Impedance analysis, dielectric relaxation and electrical conductivity of multiwalled carbon nanotube reinforced silicon elastomer nanocomposites, Journal of Elastomers and Plastics, 12 (2013) 1-22.
14. D.S. Kshatri and Ayush Khare, Characterization and Optical Properties of Dy Doped Nanocrystalline SrAl2O4: Eu Phosphor, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 88 (2014) 488-495.
15. Janita Saji, Ayush Khare, R. N. P. Chaudhary and S.P. Mahapatra, Visco-elastic and dielectric relaxation behavior of multiwalled carbon-nanotube reinforced silicon elastomer nanocomposites, Journal of Polymer Research, 21 (2014) 341.
16. D.S. Kshatri and Ayush Khare, Optical Properties of Rare Earth Doped Strontium Aluminate (SAO) Phosphors: A Review, Optics and Spectroscopy, 117 (5) (2014) 794-808.
17. Ayush Khare, B. Nag Bhargavi, Namrata Chauhan, Nameeta Brahme, Thermo and Mechanoluminescence Studies of BZT Phosphor, Optik: International Journal of Light and Electron Optics, 125 (17) (2014) 4655-4658.
18. D.S. Kshatri and Ayush Khare, Comparative study of optical and structural properties of micro and nanocrystalline SrAl2O4: Eu2+, Dy3+ phosphors, Journal of Luminescence, 155 (2014) 257-268.
19. Janita Saji, Ayush Khare, R. N. P. Chaudhary and S.P. Mahapatra, Dielectric and imedance spectroscopy of nano-graphite reinforced silicon elastomer nanocomposites, Fibers and Polymers, 16 (4) 2015.
20. Smriti Agrawal and Ayush Khare, Effect of La on Optical and Structural of CdS- Se Films; Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 8 (2015) 450-455.
21. Janita Saji, Ayush Khare, R. N. P. Chaudhary and S.P. Mahapatra, Relaxation behavior of nano-graphite reinforced silicon elastomer nanocomposites, High Performance Polymers 2, (2015) 0954008314568729.
22. G. Nag Bhargavi and Ayush Khare, Luminescence Studies of Perovskite Structured Titanates: A Review, Optics and Spectroscopy, 118 (6) (2015) 902-917.
23. Shubhra Mishra, Ayush Khare, D.S. Kshatri and Sanjay Tiwari, The effects of Ce3+ doping on the structural and optical properties of SrS nanoparticles synthesized by solid state diffusion method, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 40 (2015) 230-240.
24. Shubhra Mishra, Ayush Khare, D.S. Kshatri and Sanjay Tiwari, Structural and optical properties of SrS nanophosphors influenced by Ce3+ ions concentrations and particle size reduction, Superlattices and Microstructures, 86 (2015) 73-85.
25. G. Nag Bhargavi, Ayush Khare and Namita Brahme, Structural characterization and thermoluminescence studies of UV irradiated and Eu3+ activated BaZr0.25Ti0.75O3 powders, Material science in Semiconducting Processing, 44 (2016) 38-47.
26. Shubhra Mishra, Ayush Khare, D.S. Kshatri and Sanjay Tiwari, Nanocrystalline SrS: Ce3+ system for the generation of white light emitting diodes" Luminescence: The Journal of Biological and Chemical Luminescence DOI 10.1002/bio.3124 (2016).
27. Shubhra Mishra, D.S.Kshatri, Ayush Khare, SanjayTiwari, Prabhat K. Dwivedi, SrS:Ce3+ thin films for electroluminescence device applications deposited by electron-beam evaporation deposition method, Materials Letters 183 (2016) 191–196.
28. Ayush Khare, Shubhra Mishra, D. S. Kshatri and Sanjay Tiwari, Optical Properties of Rare Earth Doped SrS Phosphor: A Review, Journal of Electronic Materials 46(2) (2016) 687-708.
29. G. Nag Bhargavi, Ayush Khare and Namita Brahme, Estimation of kinetic parameters from thermoluminescence glow curves of pure and Eu3+ doped barium zirconate titanate (BZT), Optik: International Journal of Light and Electron Optics, 129 (2017) 83-92.
30. Shubhra Mishra, Ayush Khare, Sanjay Tiwari and D. S. Kshatri, Diminution in photoluminescent intensity of SrS: Ce3+ phosphor due to increased milling time, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 695 (2017) 1956-1965.
31. Geetanjali Tiwari, Nameeta Brahme, Ravi Sharma, D. P. Bisen Sanjay K. Sao and Ayush Khare, Fracto- Mechanoluminescence and Thermoluminescence properties of orange - red emitting Eu3+ doped Ca2Al2SiO7 phosphors, Journal of Luminescence 183 (2017) 89-96.
32. Shubhra Mishra, D.S.Kshatri, Ayush Khare, SanjayTiwari, Prabhat K. Dwivedi, Fabrication, characterization and electroluminescence studies of SrS:Ce3+ ACTFEL device, Materials Letters 198 (2017) 101-105.
33. G. Nag Bhargavi, Ayush Khare, Tanmaya Badapanda, M Shahid Anwar and Nameeta Brahme, Electrical characterizations of BaZr0.05Ti0.95O3 perovskite ceramic by impedance spectroscopy, electric modulus and conductivity, Journal of Material Science: Materials in Electronics 28 (2017) 16956-16965.
34. Devjyoti Lilhare, Tarkeshwar Sinha and Ayush Khare, Influence of Cu doping on optical properties of (Cd-Zn)S nanocrystalline thin films: A Review, Journal of Material Science: Materials in Electronics (In press).
35. Tarkeshwar Sinha, Devjyoti Lilhare and Ayush Khare, Effects of various parameters on structural and optical properties of CBD grown ZnS thin films: A Review" Journal of Electronic Materials (In press).
36. G. Nag Bhargavi, Ayush Khare, Tanmaya Badapanda, Priyadarshi K. Ray and Nameeta Brahme, Influence of Eu doping on the structural, electrical and optical behavior of Barium Zirconium Titanate ceramic, Ceramics International 44 (2018) 1817-1825.
37. Piyush Jha, Ayush Khare, P. K. Singh, V. K. Chandra and V. D. Sonwane, Ball impact induced elastico - mechanoluminescence for impact sensor, Journal of Luminescence, 195 (2018) 40-43.
38. Shweta Sharma, Nameeta Brahme, D. P. Bisen, Pradeep Dewangan, Shalinta Tigga, Geetanjali Tiwari and Ayush Khare, Journal of Material Science: Materials in Electronics (In press).
Publications in Proceedings of International/National Seminar/Conference
1. S. Bhushan and Ayush Khare, National Seminar on Luminescence and its Applications (NSLA-2003), NPL, New Delhi, Feb. 12-14, 2003 p.220.
2. Ayush Khare and S. Bhushan, International Conference on Luminescence and its Applications (ICLA-2004), BARC, Mumbai, Feb. 09-12, 2004 p.362.
3. S. Bhushan, S. Shrivastava, T. Chandra, A. Khare, M. Mukherjee, Fourth International Conference on Inorganic Materials, Antwerp University, Belgium, Sept. 19-21, 2004 p.106.
4. Ayush Khare and S. Bhushan, National Seminar on Luminescence and its Applications (NSLA-2005), Bangalore University, Bangalore, Feb. 02-04, 2005 p.386.
5. Ayush Khare and S. Bhushan, International Conference on Optics and Optoelectronics (ICOL-2005), IRDE, Dehradun, Dec. 12-15, 2005 p.452.
6. Ayush Khare and S. Bhushan, National Seminar on Luminescence and its Applications (NSLA-2006), Amravati University, Feb. 7-9, 2006 p.127.
7. Ayush Khare and S. Bhushan, International Workshop on Advances Materials and Technologies for Nano and Oxide Electronics (AMTNOE-2007), IIT, Delhi, Feb. 19-22, 2007 p.61.
8. Ayush Khare and S. Bhushan, National Conference on Physics of Nano Structured Functional Materials (BITCON-2007), BIT, Durg, March 16-17, 2007 p.37.
9. Shashi Bhushan and Ayush Khare, 2nd International Conference on Optics and Laser Applications (ICOLA-2007), University of Indonesia, September 5-7, 2007 p.60.
10. Ayush Khare, 1st International Conference on Trends In Optics and Photonics (IConTOP-2009), University of Calcutta, Kolkata March 1-4, 2009, p. 73.
11. Ayush Khare and S. K. Pandey, Photoluminescent Studies of Nano Crystalline Thin Films Prepared by Chemical Bath Deposition Technique; Proceedings Paper Vol. 7743 77430A (2010) SPIE Digital Library.
12. Ayush Khare, D. S. Kshatri and R. B. Sahu, International Conference Fundamentals and Applications of Nano Science and Technology (ICFANT-2010), Jadavpur University, Kolkata, December 9-11, 2010 p.145.
13. Ayush Khare and D. S. Kshatri, Abstract Book of International Conference on Functional Polymers organized by NIT Calicut during January 28-30, 2011.
14. Ayush Khare and R. B. Sahu, International Conference for Nano Materials Synthesis and Characterization (INSC-2011) organized by The X-ray Application Society of Malaysia, July 4-5, 2011 p.68.
15. National Conference on Recent Trends in Physics of Solids organized by Department of Physics, Govt. VYTPG Autonomous College, Durg during October 11-12, 2011 p.57.
16. D. S. Kshatri and Ayush Khare, International Conference on Nanomaterials and Technology (ICNANO-2011) organized by Delhi University, Delhi during December 18-21, 2011 p.117.
17. Janita Saji, Mahapatra S.P. and Ayush Khare, International Conference on Advancements in Polymeric Materials (APM-2013) organized by CIPET, Lucknow during March 01-03, 2013 p.201.
18. J Saji, A. Khare, S.P. Mahapatra, International Conference on Advances in Chemical Engineering (ICACE-2013) organized by NIT Raipur during April 05-06, 2013 p. 122.
19. D. S. Kshatri, Ayush Khare and Shubhra Mishra, International Conference on Advanced Nanomaterial and Emerging Engineering Techniques (ICANMEET-2013) organized by Satyabhama University, Chennai during July 24-26, 2013 pp.36.
20. Janita Saji, Ayush Khare and Shyama Prasad Mahapatra, National Conference on Innovations in Chemical Engineering (ICE-2013) organized by Department of Chemical Engineering BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus during November 15-16, 2013 pp.96.
21. Ayush Khare and D.S. Kshatri, International Conference on Structural and Physical Properties of Solids (SPPS-2013) organized by Department of Physics, ISM Dhanbad during Nov. 18-20, 2013 pp. 103.
22. Namrata Chauhan, Ayush Khare and R.B. Sahu, National Conference on Luminescence and its Applications (NCLA-2014) organized by Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Physics and Electronics, R. D. Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur during February pp.61.
23. Janita Saji, Ayush Khare and S. P. Mahapatra, International Conference on Advancements in Polymeric Materials (APM-2014) organized by CIPET, Bhubaneshwar during February 14-16, 2014 pp.112.
24. Shubhra Mishra, Ayush Khare and Sanjay Tiwari, National Conference on Recent Trends in Photonics (NCRTP-2014) organized by School of Stdies in Electronics and Photonics, Pt. R. S. University, Raipur during February 12-14, 2014 pp.46.
25. Namrata Chauhan and Ayush Khare, National Conference on Recent Trends in Photonics (NCRTP-2014) organized by School of Stdies in Electronics and Photonics, Pt. R. S. University, Raipur during February 12-14, 2014 pp.92.
26. A. Khare and N. Chauhan, International Conference on Luminescence and Optical Spectroscopy of Condensed Matter (ICL-2014) organized by Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research, Polish Academy of Sciences, Wrocław, Poland during July 13-18, 2014 pp.159.
27. Janita Saji, A. Khare, S. P. Mahapatra, International Conference on Innovative Approach in Applied Physical, Mathematical/Statistical, Chemical Sciences and Emergy Energy Technology for Sustainanle Development (APMSCSET-2014) organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi during September 27-28, 2014 pp.124.
28. N. Chauhan and A. Khare, International Conference on Emerging Materials: Characterization and Applicatios (ICEM-2014) organized by NIT Durgapur at CGCRI, Kolkata during December 4-6, 2014 pp.52.
29. D.S. Kshatri and A. Khare, 2nd Edition Nanotech Dubai 2015 International Conference & Exhibition (NANOTECH DUBAI 2015) organized by SECTOR, Conferences & Events at Dubai during March 16-18, 2015 pp.15.
30. Shubhra Mishra, Ayush Khare, Sanjay Tiwari, D. S. Kshatri, and Prabhat K. Dwivedi, International Conference of Young Researchers on Advanced Materials (ICYRAM-2016) organized by IISc Bengalore during Dec. 141-15, 2016.
31. Shubhra Mishra, Ayush Khare, D.S. Kshatri, Sanjay Tiwari and Angesh Chandra, International Conference on Innovations, and Sustainable Developmentin Sciences, Management and Technology (ICI-SDSMT-2017) organized by Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management and Technology (SSIPMT), raipur during March 25-26, 2017.
32. Janita Saji, Ayush Khare and S. P. Mahapatra, All India Conference on Digital India (AICon-2017) organized by Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology (CSIT), Durg during April 21-22, 2017 pp. 28.
33. Shubhra Mishra, D. S. Kshatri1, Ayush Khare, Sanjay Tiwari and P. K. Dwivedi, 18th International Conference on Luminescence (ICL 2017) organized at Joao Pessoa, Paraíba, Brazil during August 27th - September 1st 2017.
Completed - 04, Ongoing - 03
1. An investigation on the Optical and Structural Characteristics of Some Ferroelectric Materials” funded by Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology (CCOST), Raipur (Completed 2013-2015).
2. Development of Highly Efficient CdTe/CdS Tandem Multijunction Photovoltaic System Through Optimization of Various Components funded by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), New Delhi under Extra Mural Research (EMR) scheme (2017-2020).
Workshop/Faculty Development Programme/Short Term Course attended
Short Term Course organized/attended
1. Organized Short Term Course on RECENT TRENDS IN MATERIAL SCIENCE during December 27 - 31, 2008 at NIT, Raipur.
2. Attended QIP Short Term Course on Emerging Trends in Carbon Nanotubes organized by Department of Mechanical Engg. and Material Science, IIT Kanpur during November 7-11, 2011.
3. Organized Short Term Course on RECENT TRENDS IN MATERIAL SCIENCE II during Sept. 30th-Oct. 2013 at NIT Raipur.
(i) Life Member, Indian Physics Association (IPA), Mumbai (GEN/LM/12699)
(ii) Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Association (ISTE), New Delhi (LM 64623)
(iii) Life Member, Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT), Kanpur (8243 L 4822) Member of Executive Council of IAPT (Jan. 2010 - Dec. 2012)
(iv) Life Member, Optical Society of India (OSI), Kolkata (L.554)
(v) Member, American Nano Society (ANS)
(vi) Life Member, International Academy of Physical Sciences (IAPS), Allahabaad (N11159)
(vii) Life Member, Materials Research Society of India (MRSI), Bangalore (LMB 2025)
(viii) Annual Member, Forum of Scientists and Technologists (FOST), Raipur
(ix) Member, Executive Council, Faculty Association, NIT Raipur
Awards and Recognition
1. Won 1st prize in PRASHN MANCH (Hindi) during HINDI PAKHWADA-2014 at NIT Raipur.
2. Won Best Paper Award in National Conference on Recent Trends in Photonics (NCRTP-2014) organized by
School of Studies in Electronics and Photonics, Pt. R.S. University, Raipur during March 12-14, 2014.
3. Won 1st prize in Essay writing competition (in hindi) held during observation of “Hindi Pakhwada-2010” at
4. Won 2nd runner-up prize in paper presentation in National Science Day celebrations held at SSCET, Bhilai in
5. Stood 2nd in “Physics and Electronic Science” section of 3rd Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress (CYSC-05)
held at Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
6. Secured 1st rank in M. Sc. (Physics) in 1999.
7. Was selected as the President of Post Graduate Physics Association at Govt. P.G. College, Jagdalpur during
1. On Analysis on value Education at SRI-Tech, Raipur during February 6-7, 2009.
2. On Electroluminescence-A Review at CSIT, Durg during January 22-24, 2010.
3. On Optical Properties of Phosphors in short term course at NIT Raipur in Oct. 2013.
4. On Carbon Nano Tubes: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications in ISTE sponsored Short Term Training Programme at RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai in August-2014.
5. On Carbon Nano Tubes: Past, Present and Futute Trends in INSA sponsored National Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (NCNN-2014) at Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus, Bhilai in November -2014.
6. On Electronic Devices and Circuits and Wave-Optics in Workshop on Content Enrichment in Physics for the Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) at Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Raipur from August 29, 2016 to August 31, 2016.
7. On Solid State Devices in Lecture Series on Physics at Degree College. Dharsiva, Raipur on November 30, 2016.
8. On Characterization Techniques for Nanomaterials in Internationl Conference on Sustainable Development in Sciences, Management and Technology (ICI-SDSMT-2017) organized by Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management and Technology (SSIPMT) Raipur on March 25, 2017.
9. On Nanostructured Materials: Significance of Characterization Techniques in Nationl Conference on Research Challenges in Nanoscience and Technology (BITCON-2017) organized by Bhilai Institute of Technology (BIT) Durg on March 28, 2017.
Academic/Administrative Responsibilities @ NITRR
1. Warden, Hostel-H (Sirpur), Block III (for 2nd Year students)
2. Faculty in Charge, RAAGA-The Music Club
3. Prof. in Charge, Interact Club
4. Prof. in Charge, SPICMACAY
5. Secretary, Faculty Association, NIT Raipur
6. Member, Departmental Purchase Committee, Computer Science and Engg.
7. Member, Grieviance Committee, Department of Chemistry
Foreign Visits (04)