- G. Srinivasu, R.N. Rao, T.K. Nandy, D.K. Gupta, “Finite element modelling of α particle size on the stress strain curve of near beta Ti alloy”, Materials and Design, Elsevier, 46 (2013) 8–15; [Impact Factor 3.17].
- G. Srinivasu, Y. Natraj, A. Bhattacharjee, T.K. Nandy, G.V.S. Nageswara Rao, “Tensile and fracture toughness of high strength β Titanium alloy, Ti-10V-2Fe-3Al, as a function of rolling and solution treatment temperatures”, Materials and Design, Elsevier, 47 (2013) 323–330; [Impact Factor 3.17].
- Srinivasu G, R.N. Rao “Tribological behaviour of near β titanium alloy as a function of α+β solution treatment temperature”, Materials and Design, Elsevier, 50 (2013) 997–1004; [Impact Factor 3.17].
- Srinivasu Gangi Setti, R.N. Rao, T. K. Nandy, “Sliding Wear Properties of Near β Titanium alloy as a function of β Solution Treatment Temperature”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publications, Vol. 315 (2013) pp. 567-571.
- Gangi Setti Srinivasu, Narasimha Rao Raja, “Finite Element Modeling of Stress Strain Curve and Micro Stress and Micro Strain Distributions of Titanium Alloys— A Review”, Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering, 2012, Vol. 11, pp. 953-960.
- Srinivasu G and R.N. Rao, “Effect of β/α Strength Ratio on the Stress-Strain Curve of Beta Titanium Alloy by Finite Element Modelling”, International Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Vol.1, Issue 4, 2012, pp. 71-75.
- Srinivasu G, Dr. R.N. Rao, Dr. T.K. Nandy, Dr. Amit Bhattacharjee, “Artificial Neural Network Approach for Prediction of Titanium alloy Stress-Strain Curve”, Procedia Engineering, Elsevier, 38 (2012) 3709–3714.
- Srinivasu Gangi Setti, R.N. Rao, “Artificial Neural Network Approach for the Prediction of Stress-strain curve of Near β Titanium Alloy”, Rare Metals, Springar (Accepted); [Impact Factor 0.81].
- G. Srinivasu, R.N. Rao and T.K. Nandy, Finite Element Modeling of stress-strain curve and the stress and strain distributions of the Ti-10V-4.5Fe-3Al Alloy, International Conference on Mechanical, Automobile and Robotics Engineering (ICMAR 2011), 7-8 October 2011, Pattaya, Thailand, pp. 217 – 221.
- G. Srinivasu, R.N. Rao and T.K. Nandy, Finite Element Modeling of Secondary Phase Grain Size on the Stress Strain Curve of Ti alloy, International Conference on Trends in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (ICTMIE 2011), 23-24 December 2011, Bangkok, Thailand. PP. 175-179.
- G. Srinivasu, R.N. Rao, Finite element modeling of stresses and strains in α and β phases and at α- β interface in Ti alloy, National Conference on Interface between Science and Technology (NIST 2011), Department of Chemistry, NIT Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, 29th December 2011. PP. 31
- G. Srinivasu, R.N. Rao, A Review on Finite Element Modelling of Stress-Strain Curve of Two Phase Materials, International Conference on Futuristic Trends in Materials and Energy Engineering (FTME 2011), Department of Mechanical Engineering, VR Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, 30th December 2011. pp. 175.
- Srinivasu G, R.N. Rao, and T.K. Nandy, The Prediction of Stress-Strain Curve of Near Beta Titanium Alloy using ANN Technique, The 2nd International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Management, Organizing by WAIRCO (World Academic - Industry Research Collaboration Organization), 7-8th September 2012, Tiruapti, India, pp. 61-65.
- Vijay Shankar M, R.N. Rao, G. Srinivasu, S.L. Tulasi Devi, Artificial Neural Network Approach for Wear rate Prediction of Metal Matrix Composites, International Conference on Modeling, Optimization and Computing (ICMOC 2012), Organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Tamilnadu, PP. 751-760.