Seminars/Workshops/Conferences Organized/Attended/ Paper Presented:
- Participated and Paper presented in Seventeenth International Conference of Mathematical Society, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi from Dec 21- 22, 2001 on the topic “A Necessary Condition for M-projectivity and M-injectivity.
- Participated and Paper presented a paper for Young Scientist Award in the Fifth International Conference of the CONIAPS, International Academy of Physical Sciences Hosted by Department of Mathematical Sciences and Computer Applications Bundelkhand University Jhansi from April 07 to 09, 2002. I was awarded Young Scientist for best paper and paper presentation on “Corrigendum to a Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Quasi-projectivity and Quasi- injectivity” in this conference.
- Participated in the Symposium on Teaching and Learning Orientation for Engineering Teachers from 16th to 19th November 2005 organized by National Institute of Technology, Raipur (Formerly Government Engineering College Raipur).
4. Participated in the 9th International Conference of the CONIAPS, International Academy of Physical Sciences Organized by Department of Mathematical Sciences, Institute of Basic Science, Khandari, Agra (U. P.) from February 03 to 05, 2007 delivered a lecture on the topic “On some dual concepts in modules”.
5. Participated in the Program - Induction Training Program (Staff Development Program) at National Institute of Technology Raipur from 08.06.2009 to 20.06.2009 organized by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research , Bhopal (NITTTR Bhopal) (ISO9001: 2000 Certified) .
6. Participated in the International Workshop on Advanced Material Science and Astrophysics (Simulation and Mathematical Modeling) from 19.02.2012 to 21.02.2012 Organized by Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India andMichigan Technological University, Houghton, USA.
7. Participated and Paper presented in Ninth National Conference organized by Indian Society of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences (ISMAMS) on the topic Interdisciplinary Applications of Mathematical and Statistical Techniques Sponsored byDST from 25.02.2012 to 26.02.2012 at Gorakhpur (U. P.) and presented a paper on “Small M-pseudo Projective Modules”.
8. Participated in the Induction Training Program on Value Education for Teachers of NIT Raipur from 09 March 2012 to 14 March 2012 at NIT Raipur organized by NIT Raipur and Center for Education in Universal values Raipur.
9. Participated in the Short Term Course on Waste Treatment and Cleaner Technologies from 28 May 2012 to 1 June 2012 at NIT Raipur organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Raipur.
10. Participated in One Week Refresher Course on Finite Element Method from 18 June 2012 to 22 June 2012 at NIT Raipur organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Raipur.
11. Participated in the National Workshop on Application of Mathematics in Different Field of science from 12 October 2012 to 14 October 2012 organized by the Department of Mathematics, Govt. Nagarjuna P. G. College of Science, Raipur.
12. Participated in the National Seminar on The Rich Heritage of Mathematics in India (NSRHMI- 12) from 26 October 2012 to 27 October 2012 organized by Department of Mathematics, Govt. V. Y. T. P. G. Autonomous College, Durg.
13. Participated in the National Workshop on Fuzzy Sets and Its Application and General Mathematics from 17 January 2013 to 19 January 2013 organized by Department of Mathematics, Govt J. Y. Chhatisgarh College , Raipur.
14. Participated in the One day Workshop on Deployment and Collaboration of Analytical Reports & Models on 1 February 2013 organized by NIT Raipur.
15. Participated in the One day Workshop on Mathematical Modeling, Chemo informatics and Quantum Chemistry on 19 February 2013 organized by Department of Electronics & Telecommunication & Central Computing Center, NIT Raipur.
- First Position in the Merit list of M. Sc. (Mathematics) in 1995 batch of Government Auto. Sc. P. G. College Bilaspur. (C. G.).
- 56th Position in M. P. Board in class 10th.
3. National Scholarship being merit holder in High School.
4. B. Certificate of National Service Scheme ( N. S. S.).
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Life member of Indian Mathematical Society (IMS) : Life Membership Number: L / 2011 / 64
- Life member of Indian Society of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences (ISMAMS) :2011 Life Membership Number : LM/300
3. Member in International Mathematical Union (IMU) – Electronic World Directory of Mathematicians (EWDM)-2010
4. Life Member of International Academy of Physical Sciences (IAPS) - 2012 Life Membership Number: N 12180
5. Life Member of The Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) – 2012 Life Membership Number: L 19446
6. Life member of Ramanujan Mathematical Society (RMS) -2012. Life Membership Number: 776
Member of Anti Ragging Committee in NIT Raipur
Worked as Registration In-Charge in Admission Process 2010 CCB AIEEE 2010 and 2011 CCB AIEEE 2011 in NIT Raipur.
Member, New Syllabus Committee NIT scheme. Formation of New Syllabus of B. Tech/ MCA in NIT Raipur
Member of Departmental Review Committee (Mathematics) in NIT Raipur.
Member DRC (Departmental Research Committee) of Mathematics in NIT Raipur
Member DGC (Doctoral Guidance Committee) of Mathematics in NIT Raipur