Dr. Arvind Kumar Sinha
||Department of Mathematics
||Ph. D. (Mathematics), M. Phil. (Mathematics), M. Sc. (Mathematics),
Areas of Interest
List of Published Papers:
(1) “A Necessary Condition for M-Projectivity and M-Injectivity” Proc. of Math. Soc. , B. H. U. Vol. 17 (2001), Page 109-114.
(2) “Corrigendum to a Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Quasi-projectivity and Quasi-injectivity” J. of International Acad. of Phy. Sci., Allahabad, Vol. 5 (2001) , Page 55- 61.
(3) “On M-Generator and M-Cogenerator”, Varahmihir Journal of Mathematical Sciences”, Vol. 2, No. 1, January – June 2002, Page 181-190.
(4) “Pure M-injective Modules” Vikram Mathematical Journal, Vol 22, (2002) Page 36-40.
Seminars/Workshops/Conferences Organized/Attended/ Paper Presented:
- Participated and Paper presented in Seventeenth International Conference of Mathematical Society, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi from Dec 21- 22, 2001 on the topic “A Necessary Condition for M-projectivity and M-injectivity.
- Participated and Paper presented a paper for Young Scientist Award in the Fifth International Conference of the CONIAPS, International Academy of Physical Sciences Hosted by Department of Mathematical Sciences and Computer Applications Bundelkhand University Jhansi from April 07 to 09, 2002. I was awarded Young Scientist for best paper and paper presentation on “Corrigendum to a Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Quasi-projectivity and Quasi- injectivity” in this conference.
- Participated in the Symposium on Teaching and Learning Orientation for Engineering Teachers from 16th to 19th November 2005 organized by National Institute of Technology, Raipur (Formerly Government Engineering College Raipur).
4. Participated in the 9th International Conference of the CONIAPS, International Academy of Physical Sciences Organized by Department of Mathematical Sciences, Institute of Basic Science, Khandari, Agra (U. P.) from February 03 to 05, 2007 delivered a lecture on the topic “On some dual concepts in modules”.
5. Participated in the Program - Induction Training Program (Staff Development Program) at National Institute of Technology Raipur from 08.06.2009 to 20.06.2009 organized by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research , Bhopal (NITTTR Bhopal) (ISO9001: 2000 Certified) .
- First Position in the Merit list of M. Sc. (Mathematics) in 1995 batch of Government Auto. Sc. P. G. College Bilaspur. (C. G.).
- 56th Position in M. P. Board in class 10th.
3. National Scholarship being merit holder in High School.
4. B. Certificate of National Service Scheme ( N. S. S.).
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Life member of Indian Mathematical Society (IMS) :
Life Membership Number: L / 2011 / 64
2. Life member of Indian Society of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences:
Life Membership Number: L M / 300
- Worked as an Assistant Centre Superintendent of Examination April – May 2010 in NIT Raipur.
- Member of Anti Ragging Committee in NIT Raipur.
- Worked as Registration In-Charge in Admission Process 2010 – CCB AIEEE 2010 in NIT Raipur.
- Faculty In-charge in Eclectika - 2011 Cultural Program in NIT Raipur.
- Working as Registration In-Charge in Admission Process 2011 – CCB AIEEE 2011 in NIT Raipur.
- Conduction and evaluation of class tests and giving teaching assessment marks.
- Paper setting and evaluation of answer sheet of different semesters of B. Tech / M. Tech. / MCA.
- Member, Scrutiny of application for Assistant Professor in Mathematics, NIT, Raipur.
- Member, Board of Studies of Mathematics.
- Member, New Syllabus Committee NIT scheme. Formation of New Syllabus of B. Tech/ MCA in NIT Raipur
- Worked as member of Departmental Review Committee (Mathematics) in NIT Raipur.
- DGC Member of Mathematics in NIT Raipur.
1. Participated in Intercollegiate Sports Kabbadi Competition Game organized by Higher Education Department M. P. Government (M. P.)