|Department||Department of Chemistry|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. PhD, Post-Doc Fellow|
|Department||Department of Chemistry|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. PhD, Post-Doc Fellow|
Environmental Analytical Chemistry
Synthesis and application of Nano particles in Varous field.
Pharmacokinetic study of Drug and Drug Analysis
i. Research paper published in International Journal:28
1. List of Publication:
1. Pratik Jagtap, Kavita Tapadia, “Pharmacokinetic determination and analysis of Nortriptyline based on GC-MS coupled with HF-DDSME technique, Bioanalysis (2018) 10(3), 143–152. 10.4155/bio-2017-0207.
2. Chitra Verma, Kavita Tapadia, Anupam Bala Soni, Ashima Sharma, Determination of bismuth (iii) in environmental and pharmaceutical samples using organic reagent, Analytical Methods, 2017, 9, 3682 – 3688. DOI no. 10.1039/C7AY00412E, 2017.
3. Chitra Verma, Kavita Tapadia, Anupam Bala Soni, Determination of iron (III) in food, biological and environmental samples, Food Chemistry, 221, 2017,1415–1420,.
4. Pratik Kumar Jagtap, Kavita Tapadia, An eco-compatible approach for Nanodrop Spectrophotometric determination of Amitriptyline in pure and pharmaceutical dosage forms, Rasa. J. of Chemi., Vol. 9 | No. 4, December, 2016, 582 – 587.
5. Ashima Sharma, Kavita Tapadia, Greener production of magnetic nanoparticles and their fabrication. Current science, VOL. 111, NO. 12, December, 2016, 2008-13.
6. Ashima Sharma, Kavita Tapadia, Silver Nanoparticles-Based Nano-drop Spectrophotometric Determination of Cationic Surfactants Coupled with Hydrophobic Interaction; An Application to Pharmaceuticals and Environmental Samples, O.J.CHEG, , Vol. 32, No. (5), 2016, 2641- 2651, october.
7. Ashima Sharma, Kavita Tapadia, Green tea‑synthesized magnetic nanoparticles accelerate the microwave digestion of proteins analyzed by MALDI‑TOF‑MS. J IRAN CHEM SOC, DOI 13: May 2016, 1723–1732,10.1007/s13738-016-0889-8.(Online published)
8. Ashima Sharma, Kavita Tapadia, Simple and rapid quantitative determination of thiol containing toxicants by using silver nanoparticles as affinity probe” J of A. Spectro, Vol, 83, No-6, 2016.
9. Rubina Sahin, Kavita Tapadia and Ashima Sharma, Kinetic and isotherm studies on adsorption of fluoride by limonite with Batch technique, J. of Env. And Bio, Vol. 37, 919-926, September 2016.
10. Rubina Sahin, Kavita Tapadia, Ashima Sharma “On-site determination of fluoride in water sample using N-Octyl acetamide with iron (III)-thiocyanate complex”, Journal Of Applied Spectroscopy,Vol. 83, No. 3, 2016,445-449.
11. Kamlesh Shrivas, Kavita Agrawal Ionic liquid matrix-based dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction for enhanced MALDI–MS analysis of phospholipids in soybean. Journal of Chromatography B,Volume 1001,15September 2015.
12. Rubina Sahin, Kavita Tapadia, Comparison of linear and non-linear models for the adsorption of fluoride onto geo-material: limonite, Water Science and Technology,72, 2015, 2262-2269.(in press)
13. Ashima Sharma, Kavita Tapadia, Rubina Sahin, surfactant assisted nanodrop spectrophotometer determination of iron (III) in a single drop of food, biological and environmental samples. Journal Of Applied Spectroscopy, Vol, 82, No-6, 2015,1064-1071.
14. Rubina Sahin, Kavita Tapadia, Hydrochem istry and Groundwater Quality Assessment of Dantewada District, Chhattisgarh, India, Journal of Environment and Earth Science,39-4,Vol.4, No. 16, 2014.
15. Sahin Rubina, Kavita Tapadia, Monitoring of fluoride contamination in southern region of Chhattisgarh, India: Correlation with physico-chemical parameters, Int. J. of Res. in Adv. Tech. 2013, 1, 418-428.
16. Kamlesh Shrivas, Kavita Agrawal and Hui-Fen Wu, Application of platinum nanoparticles as affinity probe and matrix for direct analysis of small biomolecules and microwave digested proteins using matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry, Analyst, 2011, 136, 2852-2857.
17. Kavita Tapadia, Kamlesh Shrivas, Lata Sheo Bachan Upadhyay, GC–MS Coupled with Hollow-Fiber Drop-to-Drop Solvent Microextraction for Determination of Antidepressants Drugs in Human Blood Sample, Chromatographia, 2011, 74(5):437-442.
18. Hui-Fen Wu, Kavita Agrawal, Kamlesh Shrivas and Yi-Hsien Lee, On particle ionization/enrichment of multifunctional nanoprobes:washing/separation-free, acceleration and enrichment of microwave-assisted tryptic digestion of proteins via bare TiO2 nanoparticles in ESI-MS and comparing to MALDI-MS, Journal of Mass Spectrometry. December 2010Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1402–1408,
19. Kavita Agrawal, Khageshwar Singh Patel and Kamlesh Shrivas Development of surfactant assisted spectrophotometric method for determination of selenium in waste water samples, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 161 (2009) 1245–1249. Available online at www.sciencedirect.com
20. Kamlesh Shrivas, Kavita Agrawal and Neetu Harmukh, Trace level determination of molybdenum in environmental and biological samples using surfactant-mediated liquid–liquid extraction, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 161 (2009), 325–329. Available online at www.sciencedirect.com
21. Kavita Agrawal, Hui-Fen Wu and Kamlesh Shrivas, Reverse micellar microextraction for rapid analysis of thiol-containing peptides and amino acids by atmospheric-pressure matrix-assisted laser desorption/ ionization ion trap and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 22, (2008) 1437–1444. Published online in Wiley InterScience (www.interscience.wiley.com) DOI: 10.1002/rcm.3509
22. Kavita Agrawal, Khageshwar Singh Patel and Kamlesh Shrivas On-site determination of tin in geological and water samples using novel organic reagent with iodide, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 155 (2008) 173–178. Available online at www.sciencedirect.com
23. K. Agrawal and H. F. Wu, Bare silica nanoparticles as concentrating and affinity probes for rapid analysis of aminothiols, lysozyme and peptide mixtures using atmospheric-pressure matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization ion trap and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry, Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 22, (2008), 283–290. Published online in Wiley InterScience (www.interscience.wiley.com) DOI: 10.1002/rcm.3363
24. K. Agrawal and H.F. Wu, Drop-to-drop solvent microextraction coupled with gas chromatography/mass spectrometry for rapid determination of trimeprazine in urine and blood of rats: application to pharmacokinetic studies, Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 2007; 21: 3352–3356.
25. Kamlesh Shrivas, Kavita Agrawal, Neetu Harmukh, On-site spectrophotometeric determination of antimony in water, soil and dust samples of Central India, Journal of Hazardous materials, online published 2007 (10.1016/j.jhazmat.2007.11.044).
26. Kamlesh Shrivas, Kavita Agrawal and Devendra Kumar Patel, .A spectrophotometric determination of ascorbic acid, J. of Chinese Chemical Society, 2005, 52, 503-506 (SCI),
27. Kavita Agrawal, Girdhar Lal Mundhara, Khageshwar Singh Patel and Peter Hoffmann, Flow injection analysis spectrophotometric determination of bismuth in environmental & pharmaceutical samples, Analytical Letters, 2004, 37(10), 2163 – 2174.
28. K. Agrawal, G. Agnihotri, K. Shrivas, G. L. Mundhara, K. S. Patel and P. Hoffmann, Flow injection analysis determination of cationic surfactants in environmental samples, Microchimica Acta, 2004, Vol.147, 273-278.DOI 10.1007/s10337-011-2096-1.
2. Presented/Attended International Conference:
1. Presented/Attended International Conference:
10. .Shaastrarth-2013, An International Multidisciplinary conference on 8-9 an International conference, 8-9th, Bhilai, CG, Rungta group of Colleges, India, January, 2013,Studies of Ground water quality Assessment Of southern part of Chhattisgarh.
11. Monitoring of fluoride contamination in ground water of south-east region of Chhattisgarh, India: correlation with physico-chemical parameters, poster presentation, International Conference on Advances in chemical engineering ICACE-2013, NIT, Raipur 5-6, April, 2013.
12. International Conference on Advances in chemical engineering ICACE-2013, NIT, Raipur, 5-6, April, 2013, chaired the session.
13. International conference on emerging challenges and issues in environmental protection on 23-24 JAN 2014,Raipur Institute Of Technology,Raipur(C.G.),Hydrochemistry & ground water quality assessment of Katekalyan block of Dantewada District, Chhattisgarh.
14. International conference on emerging challenges and issues in environmental protection on 23-24 JAN 2014,Raipur Institute Of Technology,Raipur(C.G.),Spectrophotometric Determination of Iron in Single drop of environmental sample.
15. International conference on emerging challenges and issues in environmental protection on 23-24 JAN 2014,Raipur Institute Of Technology,Raipur(C.G.),Nanodrop spectrophotometric determination of bismuth in environmental sample by using novel organic reagent.
16. International conference Nanoscitech,on Nanotech Regulation & Safty Aspect,Chandigarh-13-15th Feb 2014, silver nanoparticles as an concentrating and affinity probe for the determination of Cysteine.
17. Shaastrarth-2014, An International conference on advanced Research Application in Engg. & Technology, on 23-24th March, 2014, Rungta group of Colleges, , Raipur, CG, India, Defluoridation Of Water By Adsorption Techniques-A review.
18. Shaastrarth-2014, An International conference on advanced Research Application in Engg. & Technology, on 23-24th March, Rungta group of Colleges , Raipur, CG, India, A simple Colorimetric determination of iron in biological sample at nano level.
19. Shaastrarth-2014, An International conference on advanced Research Application in Engg. & Technology, on 23-24th March, Rungta group of Colleges, Raipur, CG, India, Surfactants and its application-a review.
20. International conference on Status of Science and Technology in Chhattisgarh State, Spectrophotometric determination of GSH by using silver nanoparticles, on 19-20 March, 2015, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg.
21. International conference on Status of Science and Technology in Chhattisgarh State, Determination of bismuth in pharmaceuticals products, on 19-20 March, 2015, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg.
22. International conference on Status of Science and Technology in Chhattisgarh State,Micro extraction a miniaturized green technique of sample preparation, on 19-20 March, 2015, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg.
23. Colorimetric determination of bismuth in coal mines water of Chhattisgarh, India, Best Research Paper Award in the International Seminar on Utilization of Non-conventional Energy Sources For Sustainable Development of Rural Areas on 21-22, March 2015, Paras Parthivi College of Engineering and Management, Sirsakala, Bhilai 3 ,(C. G.). 21-22 March,2015, Parthivi College, Durg.
24. Pratik Kumar Jagtap, Kavita Tapadia, Sensitive and innovative technique of nanodrop spectrophotometry for the rapid determination of phenothaiazine drug application to forensic studies.6th international congress(6th-ISC-2016), 8-9, December-2016, Hutatma Rajguru Mahavidyalaya, Rajgurunagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India(International young scientist Best oral presentation award).
25. Pratik Kumar Jagtap, Kavita Tapadia, Validated method for the pharmacokinetic studies of phenothiazine drug promethazine using drop-to-drop microextraction coupled with GC-MS”. INNOPHARM2. 2nd International conference on bridging innovations in pharmaceutical, medical and biosciences held on 11th and 12th February 2017 at MPCOST Bhopal. 1st position for his best oral presentation in INNOPHARM2 ,
1. On Line Monitoring of Chemical Oxygen Demand, National seminar on science technology and water problems and solution for Chhattisgarh, Raipur, CG,29-30 April, 2002 (Awarded as a best poster at National level), INDIA.
2.Flow Injection Analysis Determination of Bismuth, 1st Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress, Raipur CG, INDIA, 2 - 3rd Sept. 2002.
3. Flow Injection Analysis Determination of Bismuth in Environmental samples, 91st Indian Science Congress, Chandigarh, INDIA, 2 - 7th Jan. 2004.
4.National Seminar on application of appropriate technology for rural development, 11-12 Feb. 2006, CSVTU, Raipur.
5. National symposium on reaction engineering, 22-23 Jan, 2010, NIT, Raipur, INDIA.
4. BOOK chapter Published
1. Silver Nanoparticles as Concentrating and Affinity Probe for the Determination of Cysteine(in chapter form) "Ashima Sharma and Kavita Tapadia pg 325-329, 2015 in Nanotechnology: Novel Perspectives and Prospects, Mc Graw-Hill (ISBN- 13:978-93-392-2109-6).
2. PRINCIPLES OF CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS, LP INC, PUBLISHER NC USA, 978-1-387-40787-3
1.Post-Doc Fellow (PDF) from Jan-Dec.2007, at National Sun-Yat Sen University, Chemistry department, Kaohsiung, TAIWAN.(Specialization: Nano particles synthesis and its application, mass spectrometry analysis of biomolecules, micro extraction technique etc.)
Research Assistant (RA) of “Health impacts of mercury cycling in contaminated environment of central India studied by nuclear techniques & CV-AAS” sponsored by International Atomic Energy Agency, (IAEA), Vienna, Austria, for the period of Nov., 2000 to Dec., 2002.
Self finances One week short term course on “Technical launching on environmental issues”.26
June 2013 organized by Deptt. Of biotechnology and department of chemistry.
(ii). BARC outreach programme on 23
rd September 2014.
(iii) TEQIP –II sponsored, One week short term course on” Advances in analytical techniques in chemistry and material science (AACTMS-2016). 08th -12th Feb 2016. Organized by department of chemistry.
(iv) AS a co-cordinator-chemical engg.
Newzealand, (Christchurch), Taiwan(Kaohsiung), Russian(Moscow), to present research paper and post Doc-Fellow).
2. Analytical studies of fluoride concentration and its removal from groundwater of Bastar region, India, funded by WSSO, PHED, 18.50 Lacs, 31-03-2014-31-03-2017(for three years).
3. “Spatial distribution of uranium and associated water quality parameters in groundwater / drinking water of six districts (Narayanpur, Kondagaon, Bijapur, Dantawada, Bastar, Sukma) of Chhattisgarh, submitted to Government of India (GOI) Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), BOARD OF RESEARCH IN NUCLEAR SCIENCES (BRNS), has been approved vide sanction letter no. 36(4)/14/26/2015-BRNS, dated 29/03/2016.-2018 two years,20.04300 lakhs.