Paper Published In National/International Journals:
- Thakur, G.S. and Jhariya, D.C. (2009). Quality of groundwater in Rahatgarh Block, District Sagar, Madhya Pradesh. Gondwana Geological Magazine,V.24(I).
- Jhariya,D.C. and Dewangan, R. (2013).Flouride contamination and its possible sources in the groundwater of Chhattisgarh,Madhya Bharti Research Journal,Vol.LVII,pp.75-85
Paper/Abstract Published In National/International Conferences:
- Jhariya D.C., Shandilya A. K. and Dewangan Rakesh (2012). Nitrate Pollution in the Groundwater around Sagar Town, Madhya Pradesh, India. International Conference on Chemical, Ecology and Environmental Sciences (ICEES'2012) March 17-18, 2012 Bangkok.
- Abhaynand Yadav, Jhariya D.C., Md. Qaisarul Haque & Singh Neelratan (2012).Environmental Aspects of water pumping from the wells in Coal Bed Methane potential areas in different coal fields of India. University Grant Commission, New Delhi Sponsored National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Scientific Research 11th to 12th October 2011, Oranised by Department of Geology, Govt.V.Y.T.PG. Autonomous College, Durg (Chhattisgarh)
- Nancy Raina, Baghel Devendra, Jhariya D.C. Singh Neelratan (2012). Why there is Very less Rain in the Ladakh Region? University Grant Commission, New Delhi Sponsored National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Scientific Research 11th to 12th October 2011, Organized by Department of Geology, Govt.V.Y.T.PG. Autonomous College, Durg (Chhattisgarh)
- Jhariya D.C. & Shandilya A. K. (2009). Mechanism of nitrate pollution in the groundwater around Sagar town, Madhya Pradesh, India. International conference on Geophysical Sciences-Energy, Climate Change and Evolution of Human Society, ICON GSECCES-2010, Dec.21-23, 2010, BHU, Varanasi.
Paper Published In National/International Workshop:
- Jhariya D.C., Shandilya A. K. & Dewangan Rakesh (2011). Assessment of Nitrate concentration in the groundwater in and around Sagar Town, Madhya Pradesh, India. National Workshop on Groundwater pollution around Industrialization clusters: Mitigation and Management, Conducted by the Central Groundwater Board, North Central Chhattisgarh Region, Raipur, Chhattisgarh on 23rd February 2011.