'N'VISAGE (PAPER PRESENTATION)
Considering the current state of mess that surrounds our ecology and environment, experts have proposed quick implementation of eco-friendly steps across all dimensions of human work to prevent our planet from an ecological and environmental collapse.
"Nvisage" is a core event of green fest. It is basically a paper presentation event. "Nvisage" aims to gather fresh ideas that can be suitably adapted to ameliorate the ailing environment and bring everything under label green.
The abstract of presentation should be related to one of enlisted topics:
1- Solar energy based lighting system for our college building.
2- An efficient compost garden within college campus.(idea must include method of compost creation & utilisation within college) .
3- Management of eutrophic lake/water bodies in Raipur.
4- "Rain water harvesting" – application.(Within campus)
5- Disposal of e-waste.
6- An automated solution to or remedy for the non switching off of appliances within classrooms.
7- A maintenance system or routine for the leaking pipes within the institution.
8- A better and efficient lighting plan for the institutions main building in the nights.
9- Any implementable solution to an existing environmental problem within the institution.
Rules & regulations:
Round 1: abstract submission
1) The abstract should be of maximum 300 words.
2) Abstract must be in word or pdf (portable document format) .
3) The write up should contain title, summary ( 300 words), references (if any) ,team name and name and contact numbers of team members.
4) Upper limit for team members is 2.
5) The abstract must be mailed to address- email@example.com.
6) The last date for abstract submission is 28th march.
Round 2: presentation
1) The selected entries will be informed by mail of their selection by 29th march.
2) The participants are required to make on-spot presentation of their paper on 30th march.
3) Team members should not exceed 2.
4) Participants must bring hard copies (print out) of their presentations along with soft copies of their presentation on 31st.
For further queries contact:
Contact no. 9806659824