GLOSSARIUM (BEST OUT OF WASTE)
One bright idea can make a big difference. Open up your mind, use your gray matter and create the best out of the waste material of our collage. Use your creativity and be an eco buddy…
This is an initiative on behalf of We Care-The GREEN MOVEMENT to make best use of the waste around. Gold is also a byproduct in copper mining and is the main product in some other process, so everything thrown as waste is not actually waste and can be reused. So this is call for all to come, participate and show us your creative minds.
Round 1: this will be a written round: objective multiple choice question
Round 2: Teams will be short listed based on the score of round 1.Participants have to collect solid waste material (like polythene bags, chips wrappers, unused papers etc.) from college campus only. Surprise task will be given to the team. It will be simple and requires no extra effort. Some materials will be hidden in the campus that will fetch u extra marks.
Round 3: Some teams will be again shortlisted. From that collected waste, participants have to make any useful object or article (like collage, pen holder etc.).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. One team comprises of max 3 members
2. Surprise task is compulsory to every team
3. More than one article can be made.
4. Sacks and gloves to collect waste will be provided
5. Adhesive will be provided.
6. Any other required material should be brought by participant
1. Ecofriendlyness of object made
2. Creativity will be appreciated
3. usefulness will be given priority
4. Decision of judges will be final and should be accepted by all.
Venue: G4 Garden